Sunday, September 1, 2013

Finally my classroom reveal!

Yay, I am finally finished with my room.  Just in time for Wednesday when my kiddos come!  I am very happy with the way it came out.  It was a lot of work changing things up from fourth to second and figuring out where to put furniture.  Here are lots of pictures:

This is what it looks like when you walk into our room:

Here is a view to the right when you walk in:


Storage cupboards with genre posters:


Daily 5 Word Work station activities: 


Math vocab board and math boxes:


Back of room:


Writer's Station:


Anchor chart, more library, and my teacher area:

More library and CAFE menu:

Our objective board and calendar:


Outside bulletin board:


Later on I'll show you all more of the things I have in here that you can barely see from the pictures.  But since it is Sunday and I was there to drop a few things off, that is all I have!  Happy Sunday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your room Jessica! I tried to do black and white this year with pink and green accents...my classroom turned out to be pink and green with some black accents! lol Your room looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! It's so colorful. :) Your kids are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete