Saturday, August 10, 2013

Saturday Snapshots... loving vacation!!!

I'm linking up today for:


Today is the last day of vacation since tomorrow we are heading home.  I bravely drove all the way to Maryland (8 hours) with my two girls (2 and 5 years) and my nephew (2 almost 3). Then, thankfully my mom drove up to help with the rest of the drive to North Carolina.  We had a fabulous time visiting my family who all moved there.  My parents took us to the beach twice. I absolutely LOVE the beach!!!  

Here are some pics from the beach:



 

After spending the week with my parents we left yesterday to visit my brother's girlfriend. My brother is in the Special Forces and is overseas right now. But we were able to see his beautiful new house. She also took us to the Marbles Museum in downtown Raleigh. The girls had a blast!!!  

Here are some more pics:



So bright and early tomorrow morning I'll be driving the 11 hours home with 3 kids!!! Wish me luck :)

1 comment:

  1. So fun! Your little girls are precious. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete