I am linking up with Blog Hoppin for:
I just love this! If you follow me you might already know some of this!
1. This will be my first year teaching 2nd grade! I've been teaching for 7 years and all were in fourth except one year when I taught 5th grade S.S. and Writing. I am so excited to be teaching the little ones.
2. I will be starting a grad program at SUNY Stony Brook in Administration Leadership. I really want to be a curriculum leader and maybe a principal, so I've decided to start now! I might regret this later!!! haha!
3. I coach Varsity volleyball at my school and just love it! The girls are fabulous and so much fun to coach, I just can't quit even though it is a lot since it is in the beginning of the school year!
4. I teach at the same school I went to school with, a small rural town in upstate NY. This year I'll actually be working with my 2nd grade teacher!! How fun!
5. I am obsessed with organizing. Enough said.
6. I've been married for almost 8 years to my fabulous and supportive husband! We started dating in high school over 14 years ago!
7. We have 2 beautiful daughters. Cali is 5 and will be going to kindergarten! Sniff, sniff. Adelyn is 2 1/2 and will go to a two year old preschool class this year, twice a week. She wanted to be like her big sister!!
8. We are continuing to remodel our house. It is a long project (6 years in the making), but are more than halfway done. I can't wait until it is done!!
9. I LOVE the beach... who doesn't?? And just got back from a vacation visiting my parents who live an hour away from the beach in North Carolina.
10. I just LOVE to shop.... and to find deals. I am constantly trying to find things for my classroom. Like today when I went to the grocery store and picked up 2 huge round containers...
Well that is it for me!