Monday, August 26, 2013

Almost done!

My classroom is almost set up.  Even with a three day union conference and volleyball practice last week, I did manage to get most of my room finished.  I'm off to practice again, but will try to get some pictures either today or tomorrow for the big reveal. I am very happy with it.
I've also been working on curriculum.  Since I live in NY we have modules that we are supposed to follow now for ELA and Math.  I'm trying to dive into those and use other resources to create units and curriculum which is engaging and fun for these little second graders!  I'm trying to get ahead since my 2 post-graduate classes started today.  Between my family, a new grade, coaching volleyball, and these classes, I might go crazy these next two months!
One more week and it is back to school I go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment