Sunday, July 14, 2013

SUNDAY SMORGASBORD



Hey everyone! I decided to link up tonight and show you a little of what I've been working on all week!

After seeing a bunch of great sales for Christmas in July, I purchased a bunch of centers from Amy Lemons over at Step into 2nd Grade with Amy Lemons and Hope King from 2nd Grade Shenanigans!  They had some fabulous Math centers which I snagged, printed, and laminated with my new laminator!! (Can you tell I'm still super excited for it??)


Yup, that is a pile of 13 centers, already to go for my new second graders!!


I also took my girls to get pizza on Friday where they could make their own!  They had a blast!



I also got some great deals at Office Max today and last week!  You should check out their flyers for back to school goodies, cheap!!

OfficeMax - Click here to return to the home page.

Tomorrow I'm off to a 1/2 day curriculum planning with my new second grade team!  Yay! 

That is my Sunday Smorgasbord!

1 comment:

  1. Wow you have been busy with getting your centers together! Reminds me I need to get on the ball.

    Your newest follower!

    -Bagby
    Math Madness

    ReplyDelete