Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Optimum Organization... Ear Buds

After reviewing my 2nd grade supply list, I knew I needed to figure out a solution to holding everyone's ear buds for Listen to Reading.  I saw a pin someone about using a bead storage container, so off to Michael's I went today after my almost 6 month checkup for LASIK! (Which was the best thing I ever did!)

I'm linking up to show you this cute and quick organization:



Here is the container I purchase for $2.99 at Michael's! SCORE!!!


Then I whipped up some cute labels to go inside using one of my favorite fonts and some new chevron labels from (they were a great flash freebie!)

Here are the labels. I decided just to cut them out and not laminate. 



After using some hot glue, here is the finished product:  (Quick and Easy!)

Outside:

Inside: 

One more thing off my long to do list!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I LOVE your ear bud case. I am SO making one of these! I wish I had known about the flash freebie! I don't know what I'll use to number it :-/ It's even Chevron!! My class "theme" :)
    Kirsten
    Mrs. Wilson's Class

    ReplyDelete