Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday Made it



Yay for Monday Made it with 4th Grade Frolics and only four hours of sleep.  Note the sarcasm!  That should be great to be "well rested" for curriculum planning today with my new team.

I made a quick project this week since I was so busy printing, cutting, laminating, and cutting some more centers out.  13 in all!  I've see this idea on Pinterest and wanted to create my own!  I'm sure my second graders will constantly be asking me questions, so I decided to make a "Ask Me" lanyard for students to where.  I'm hoping this will help out in my new classroom!

I created a circular graphic in PowerPoint, then printed them as a handout slide (2 to a page): 




Cut them out and glued them back to back:


Found a lanyard:


Sent them through my laminator and TADA!!! My finished product!!!


Click here to download the "Ask Me" file!  (This is my first attempt at a Google Docs on here.. cross your fingers it will work!!)

14 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. I love the little question marks!

    Mary Kate
    Windy City Learning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this idea!!!! How inventive and useful to have students assist other students. (:

    Britney
    Tailor-made Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally use this and it's great! I call them my "Centers Whiz" - this is my most responsible student who can answer any questions while I'm meeting with small group. Works like a charm :) I am your newest follower! Glad I found your blog via the linky.

    Lauren
    The Sweetest Thing
    Follow me on Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, great idea. I can think of so many children from past years that would flip over this idea!! Too cute!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute idea, Jessica! That's a great way to eliminate interruptions while teaching small groups!

    Wendy
    Read With Me ABC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this awesome idea for inspiring independent learners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute idea. I have a ton of those lanyards that I could use for something like this.

    Heather
    room 4 imagination

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Thanks for sharing! I'm totally going to use this in my room this year! :)
    Cathy :)
    C is for Cookies, Cakes, Children, Classroom, and Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the idea! Any idea on where I can find inexpensive lanyards?

    ReplyDelete