Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday Made it, not such a great one :(


Hey everyone! I didn't have much time to do any crafty projects this week.  If you are like me though, you have a really long list of what you want to do. I am sort of waiting to see what I really want to accomplish since I need to organize my new room and I did a lot of items last summer.

This week I worked on creating a lesson plan template and other quick tasks to get ready for teaching second grade!! I did make a 2nd grade Math flipbook to share with my team when we do curriculum work next week. I'm in the process of finishing the ELA one too.


I'm still not sure on the whole posting to TPT (only tried it twice) or how to link up to Google to download it. Or if people would actually use this.  Happy Monday everyone!


2 comments: