Friday, July 12, 2013

Favorite Friday Pins

I'm so excited to post today about my favorite pins from the week!  So I'm linking up with The First Grade Parade:

Here is one of my favorites! I can't wait to make this with my new second graders! (Sorry, couldn't find the original pinner)
Decoding Strategies


Another favorite, which I pinned myself, since I purchased it the day Nicole Shelby over at Teaching with Blonde Ambition put it on TPT and her blog!  I was waiting for her to make the 2nd grade one!  If you teach 2-5th grade, go and purchase it!!!!  She makes amazing products! I have bought so many when I taught fourth grade!!




Here is another:
Step into 2nd Grade with Mrs. Lemons: Addition and Subtraction with/without regrouping
I needed some centers and ideas for my first few math units and came across this and many more. Plus, Amy Lemons was having a sale this week for her Christmas in July on TPT! Score!!!


Figured I'd need to read this to my kiddos (Might have to go and buy it this week!):
A hilarious and engaging story that helps kids understand the difference between tattling and telling.


Here are some others:
How-to: Mounting TV to wall with no cords showing

and

Shadow box to collect your corks.
:)

Those are just SOME of my favorites from the week!!! Now it is your turn to show you favorite pins from the week and link up!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to share some facorite pins, but how do I link up? I am new to this whole blogging thing! (like 1 week new!) I hope to hear from you soon!!
    ~Miss McDonald :)

    http://missmcdonaldsmemoirs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete