Sunday, June 30, 2013

To change or not to change...

... that is the question.  I am trying to decide to change my blog name to something 2nd grade related.  What do you think?
Here are some names I came up with! Which one do you like if I you think I should change my blog name?

Secrets of 2nd (Second) Grade
Smiling to 2nd (Second) Grade
Sizzling Second Graders
Splendid Second Graders

Do you have any others... my brain is on summer mode and I really can't think of many others.  Any help would be great!

2 comments:

  1. I like all of those options! Tough choice!

    Ms. Smith
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. If you are happy about the move I like "Smiling in 2nd grade." But really they are all good.

    :) Nicole
    Tadpole Tidbits
    www.mrscorbitt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete