Friday, June 7, 2013

One chapter closes, another FABULOUS one opens!!

I know I haven't blogged in forever, and I'm pretty sure most of my posts say that. I am just WAY too busy teaching fourth grade and spending time with my family....
... However, I am so excited to report that this will be my last two weeks teaching fourth grade!!! Yup, after 6 years at fourth, and one at 5th, I am moving on down to..... try to guess.... SECOND!! Whooo Hooo!! I am so excited for this new adventure and am nervous too.  It is a much needed change for me and I can't wait.  This school year isn't even done yet and I'm already trying to wrap my head around 2nd grade curriculum, classroom organization, etc.  Blog stalking and Pinterest will be my best friends this summer! I can't wait! I probably can't keep my blog name, so maybe I'll change it or start a new one... who knows!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, from 4th to 2nd! I'm at 3rd and couldn't imagine going down grades...only up. I look forward to your new adventures. Enjoy the rest of your school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went from 4th to 1st last year and I am SOOO glad I did! I loved the challenge of the big jump. I hope this turns out to be a very positive change for you as it was for me!!! :)

    Janaye
    Tales of Frogs and Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete