Saturday, June 29, 2013

July Currently

Yay!!! It's time for Farley's Currently linky!


This is my 2nd attempt (I think) to link up to Currently, so hopefully I do it correctly!

Listening:  I LOVE Pandora radio, especially while working on the computer.  My girls are taking a bath and I can hear them giggle from the bathroom. Thank you to my husband for giving baths tonight so I can get a break and blog for a minute!

Loving: My personal laminator came in the mail today!!!! I've already printed a bunch of items for my new classroom and laminated them.  If you don't have one, go and buy one tomorrow!!! It was the best item I've every bought for teaching. I don't know what took me so long.

Thinking: I am very thankful for Pinterest and Teachers Pay Teachers since I feel clueless about teaching 2nd grade, but very excited for the change from 4th graders which I have been teaching for 7 years.

Wanting: I really want to get into my new classroom and organize.  I redecorated my classroom last year and had to take it all down for the "move".  I am excited to put it all back together.

Needing: No big vacation for my family this year since my husband has to run a new shift at work in early July. Yuck.

Tip, tricks, or hints:  I love blog stalking and I'm sure everyone does it, but that is my tip, especially if you are changing grades, like me :)

Now, go link up with Farley! Be sure to follow the Rule of Three!

7 comments:

  1. You must be so excited to get your laminator already! Isn't it just divine? I found myself just wanting to laminate everything when I got mine! Have a great weekend, and happy laminating! :)

    Fashion Craze Learning Days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pandora is great. I love listening to it on my iPad while I iron since I don't have a radio in the laundry room. I hope you get that trip to the beach this summer. Enjoy the rest of your summer.
    ✿April✿
    Grade School Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh... I am obsessed with my personal laminator. Hah! Sometimes I laminate more stuff then I should just because it's so fun! =)

    Ms. Smith
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my personal laminator too! In fact, my mom bought my Grandma one for Christmas and she decided she didn't want it, so I now have 2! I will be taking one to school for little projects!

    Rachel
    Go Fourth! With Mrs. Owens

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went from 4th back down to 1st last year and I really needed the change! I hope that your transition will be a smooth one! I love my laminator... it is SO much better than the school one!!!
    Stacy
    Funky Fresh Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog through the currently linky. I am teaching 4th grade this year after spending 6 years teaching 3rd grade. Good luck with 2nd...they are a fun age! :o)

    Tara
    TeachingwithTWitte

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went from 2nd to 4th last year so I'm backwards from you but it has been a great change/challenge! I look forward to reading more of your posts during this transition. I'm moving schools so I am wanting to go in and get organized and going in there too!

    Make sure to stop by and enter my giveaway!
    -Courtney
    http://2ndgradesnapshots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete