Friday, June 28, 2013

Five for Friday :)

Yay for FIVE for Friday!!! I'm linking up today with random things from this week.  
fiveforfriday

1.  I ordered a personal laminator from Amazon.com and can't wait for it to arrive! Does anyone else have one?  This, I hope, will keep me out of school longer this summer, since I am always there to laminate.  Here is what it looks like:
Did I say that I really can't wait for it to come??? Then I can print all of the things that I've put in my Wish List on TPT for my new spot in 2nd grade!  

2.  My brother and his girlfriend surprised us and came up for a visit from North Carolina. What a fabulous surprise!!!  We took the girls and my nephew to the Buffalo Zoo on Wednesday.  Then yesterday, we all went to Niagara Falls, since she had never been there!  We did the Cave of the Winds Tour, which was fun, but got really wet! Plus it was raining too!  Check it out if you haven't ever been there.  It is only under an hour for us to get there from where we live.  The girls loved it!


3. I started figuring out my schedule for next year, since I will have my FAVORITE consultant teacher working with me.  I can't wait since I've worked with her almost every year I've taught.  She decided to "follow" me to 2nd grade from 4th too!

4.  Of course I've been blog stalking 2nd grade blogs.  If you have any suggestions of great 2nd grade blogs, please let me know!!!

5.  Teachers Pay Teachers and Pinterest has become a daily addiction since I have never taught second grade. So I'm looking for all of the help I can get!!

That is it for now... Still trying to figure out if I should start a second grade blog, or just keep this one for now.  Let me know what you think!!
 

2 comments:

  1. You are going to LOVE your laminator! (But I guess you already knew that.) I finally felt like a teacher when I bought my own laminator. Love it!!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jennifer, you will adore your laminator! I have had one for 8 years now and it is phenomenal!! I use it so much, it was beyond worth the investment! I'm sure you'll be talking about how much you love yours on your blog soon!

    Fashion Craze Learning Days

    ReplyDelete