Saturday, June 22, 2013

And it is over!

Yay, for the last day of school!  My room is packed and ready to be moved over the summer.  Some of my things are already in my new second grade room, while the rest is in boxes!  This will indeed be a crazy summer of figuring out what to do next year in second grade and then to organize this new room. I have mixed emotions, but am really excited for a change.  The next few weeks I am relaxing, just hanging out with my family.  I have vowed to only do "school stuff" when my girls are napping.  I'm not sure if anyone else out there is like this, but I can't ever get out of "teacher" mode.
I'm off to blog stalk and find some good second grade blogs to follow this summer! Happy summer vacation!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!!!! Yay for summer!! And no, teacher mode has no off button.

    Janaye
    Tales of Frogs and Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete