Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Currently for January 2013!!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you have a great 2013! This is my first time linking up for the Currently from Oh Boy 4th Grade!
 

 I am amazed by her and many other blogs, so I'm giving this a try!  Here is my January Currently:



Unfortunately, like many of you out there, today is my last day of vacation! I have had a wonderful break spending time with my family as my husband had off a bunch of days too.  We went to Build-a-Bear Workshop with the girls, went sledding, played in the snow, did projects around the house, and just had a wonderful break! I hope you and your family had a great break as well.  Now, off to finish up plans and start on a few new books before the craziness starts back up tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I feel so lucky! We don't go back until NEXT Tuesday! At least it's a short week for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I am so sorry that you have to go back to work tomorrow. I don't go back until Monday and the kids come back on Tuesday!

    Hope you have a great day back tomorrow! At least it is a short week!

    Christina :)
    Check out my blog!
    Apples, Books, and Crayons
    applesbooksandcrayons@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I'm sorry that you have to go back to school already. I like having a little recovery time after all the festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I go back tomorrow as well, to a classroom that needs to be put back together. We got new countertops over the break and all of my supplies and stuff is scattered!

    My son is dying to go sledding, and while we had enough snow, it was so cold he would have been begging to come home within minutes... (Actually I am a wimp....hehe)

    Good Luck Tomorrow!

    I'll be adding you to my reader!

    ReplyDelete