Friday, December 28, 2012

I did it! My first TPT item!!!

I am so excited that I am posting for the 2nd time today, so I'm sorry bloggers! I posted my first TPT item!!! I have been working on different Homophone items and decided to start off simple, so I posted my quiz. I used some a border from Jen Jones at Hello Literacy:


and my favorite font from Ginger  Snaps:


So check out my new TPT store: Fabulous and Fun 4th Graders and first product:  (If I didn't give credit, correctly for using the font and border, please let me know and I'll fix it!!!)

Oh and if anyone can help me to make a preview, since it didn't work, I'd appreciate it!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica. Did you make your file in PowerPoint? If you did, you can save the slides as jpegs to make your preview. Email me if you need help.

    Mercedes
    Surfingtosuccess@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Congrats on your first TPT item!
    I'm your newest follower!

    Please stop by my blog when you get a chance...
    Autumn
    Anchoredin3rdgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete