Friday, December 28, 2012

2012 Best and Brightest Linky!

2012 has been a crazy year, especially with the new APPR and CCSS!!  I started blogging in February after finding so many cool blogs and not knowing how to follow them.  Since then I have been fairly inconsistent with blogging.  But that is my New Year's goal (to at least blog once a week!).  I am always blog stalking for new ideas, but rairly share my ideas and what I've been teaching in my own classroom.  Hopefully that will change.  I have been inspired by so many blogs over the past months, that I have gained so much from these bloggers.   Today I am linking up with Christina, who I have learned so much from, for her fabulous 2012's Blog Best and Brightest.  I love her, and if you haven't checked her out, please do at Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge !!!

 
The best thing I found this year was TPT.  No one at school had ever heard of it way back in January, so I was pleased to help out some of my fellow colleagues.  I couldn't believe this fabulous site existed! And thank goodness for it, since I have found some amazing lessons and activities on it!
 
The post I loved the most was Tada....Classroom Reveal since it was my pride and enjoy! I was so excited to finally finish all of the projects I had wanted to do over the summer and decorate my new classroom.  I still love my room and so do the kids (and adults) who walk in it. 
 
There are also many bloggers that I love and can't forget to thank for getting me started and keeping me going! So here goes:
 
Bunting Books and Bainbridge
 
4th Grade Frolics 
 
Ginger Snaps
 
Ladybug's teacher files
 
Button
 
(even though I don't teach second, I love her blog!)
 
 Teaching with Blonde Ambition
 
 
My goals for 2013 will be to really start blogging more and creating more "fun" looking items and try a swing at TPT myself.   Oh, and get someone to "make over" my blog.   Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I think you have accomplished a lot in a short time!It is so wonderful to be able to have support from so many other bloggers. Everyone is so helpful. I am hosting a giveaway and would love for you to stop by and check it out.
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking up... sounds like you've had a great year... hope 2013 is even better (and includes more time for blogging!)


    :)
    Christina
    *Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge*

    ReplyDelete