Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Phew... through the first day!

Wow, what a crazy day we had today.  With all of the kiddos changing classes and having all of their supplies today to figure out where they went, it was soooo crazy! Hopefully by the end of the week it will calm down.  I am so glad that the classes were pretty well behaved, but I know I am going to have to pull all of the tricks out of the bag for my last ELA class since it is at the end of the day.  Those kiddos were beat by then!
I know I am beat right now from school and then practice and now have to replan for the week.  So today is a short post!  Hope everyone who went back this week had a great first day!

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean about the kiddos being tired by the end of the day! We are in our 3rd week of school, and my last class is exhausted! I'm pretty tired myself! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week.

    Kelly
    Teaching Fourth

    ReplyDelete