Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What a day!

So today was a CRAZY day! I took my two little girls and my AMAZING niece who is ten into my classroom for the morning. My goal was to get a bunch of things wrapped up and to laminate and then cut it at home. My niece was so great helping to watch and entertain the girls that I did get a lot accomplished.  She then came back to my house and helped me cut out this HUGE pile of lamination:


I downloaded and printed a bunch of stuff from TeachersPayTeachers and decided to get a little done today.  Here are some other pictures of things I accomplished today in my classroom!!!

 

I hot glued a sheet to a cabinet that no longer matched my room and added some ribbon.



A make shift bulletin board and my bunting that I hot glued so it will hopefully NOT fall down!


My CRAFT bulletin board courtesy of Ladybug's Teacher Files which I will use with the ELA Common Core resources from Ginger Snaps!! If you haven't purchased these, they are AMAZING!!!! Go over right now to TeachersPayTeachers and purchase them!!! You will NOT be sorry!!!!

I hope you enjoyed my sneak peak... I'll see you in a week after my vacation to North Carolina in a few days! The beach is calling my name!




3 comments:

  1. You are very blessed to have a niece to help you with your girls. I miss those days when my girls were small. Your classroom is looking great! If you get a chance, I've posted my bright classroom on my blog. I'd love for you to check it out.

    Kelly
    Teaching Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the most beneficial blogs we have ever come across on the subject. Basically this help for those who don’t know how to post the blog that inspire the visitors.! I am not an expert but I can understand your effort..

    ReplyDelete