Friday, August 31, 2012

Is it really the last day of August?

Where has the summer gone? I have been working right along since July and am still not done with my classroom and curriculum.  I saw this posted today and it is soooo true!

Hopefully after another day in my classroom today I will be done.  I am trying to plan ahead a little since I coach Varsity volleyball and haven't had too much time in my classroom without feeling like a horrible mom.  I really wanted to enjoy my Labor Day weekend with my family so I am going to kick it up into high gear today and get everything done!!! We start back for a conference day on Tuesday and then the kiddos come Wednesday!  I promise to post pictures soon of my classroom (I'm bringing my camera today). 

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your room! Enjoy the weekend, and try not to work *too* hard. We start on Tuesday, and I think we are in the same boat! This weekend is all about tying loose strings and getting things ready for next week. Good luck to you!!

    Heather
    Peacocks & Penguins

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those cards! Thank you for being such a dedicated teacher!

    ReplyDelete