Sunday, July 8, 2012

Show Me Sunday

I am linking up with 3-6 Free Resources Show Me Sunday Linky Party  AND Surfin' Through Second which are both all about Classroom Themes! 

surfin' Through Second


I am so excited to be creating a new classroom theme this year since I have a new room.
I am doing a color theme including hot pink, hot green, and black.  I have been purchasing items here and there (Target, Walmart, Dollar Tree) to match my classroom as long as creating all of those creative items I haven't had time to do during the school year.  My recent online purchases were from:
MPM School Supplies

New borders:
Trimmer Deep Pink



New letters (even though I have a Cricut, I couldn't resist):



I bought some sheets from Walmart in hot pink and hot green to cover pillows with and am waiting for the back to college sale items to come out so I can get some seating/pillows for my reading corner.  I have been working on other projects, including my classroom library and supply labels.  You'll have to wait until Made it Monday to see those!!! Once I am able to get in my classroom in August, I'll post some more pictures!!

7 comments:

  1. How cute! I have several of those borders myself. FYI, the way the design is set up, the end of one piece of border doesn't exactly match the beginning of another piece. If you are as picky as me about those things.

    EmilyK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing!
    I am your newest follower! I am a new blogger and love connecting with other upper grade teachers!
    Layla

    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Those colors are so popular I have seen them everywhere! It would be so fun decorating in them.

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that color scheme too. Bright and fun is what I am all about:) Thanks so much for linking up!

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your color scheme! I'm also stalking the college sales for some seats for my classroom library - I saw some really cool dice seats at Wal-Mart that I am heavily debating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your colors!! I love how easy it easy to coordinate the entire room with that color scheme. I am your newest follower!
    Leah
    Learning 4 Keeps

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see the final product! When you've got it posted, visit my blogto link up.

    ReplyDelete