Saturday, July 21, 2012

Newbie Blog Hop!


I am linking up today with:
 Grade Three is the Place for Me!
for a Newbie Bloggers Blog Hop!!!  I am a new blogger and am excited to be involved in this! What a fabulous idea!  I love blogging and of course blog stalking, which is a terrible addiction since my to-do list keeps growing!

Here is a little about me:

  1. What state are you in?  New York
  2. Your current teaching position: 4th Grade ELA
  3. Your teaching experience: 6 years (4th grade and 5th grade S.S./Writing)
  4. When you started blogging:  Feb. 2012 (really this summer more)
  5. Blogging tip/resource:  If you don't know how to do something in bloggy land, look to an experienced blogger!!!  I have learned so much from those who are veterans!

11 comments:

  1. So glad you decided to jump on the blog train!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a happy hello to blogging. Enjoy the fun.


    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging is fun and addicting! Just found your blog~
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing!
    I am your newest follower! I saw you on the newbie blogger hop and I am a new blogger too. I am also a 4th grade teacher- come and check out my blog. I love connecting with other 4th grade teachers!
    Layla

    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi...I just found your blog through the Newbie Blog Hop and am now a follower. I hope you will hop over to my blog for a visit soon.
    Amy
    Adventures In Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with your tip. As I was creating my blog, I was amazed at how many tutorials there were out there on how to do all the things I wanted to do. I'm moving to 5th grade next year and ready to follow some upper grade teachers. I'm your newest follower.

    Mercedes
    Surfing to Success

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya....I am your newest follower. You are now being stalked by ....yep ....me.

    Hop over to my very new blog and give me a shout if you have the time.

    Mrs. B's Nook

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your blog through the newbie blog hop and I am your newest follower!! It is so cute!! I would love for you to visit when you have a chance.

    Jess
    Mrs. Wood's Class

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there....I just found your blog and am now a follower. I have an award for you. Please hop over to my blog to pick it up (and follow if you would like.)
    Amy
    www.adventuresinteaching.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I found your blog through the newbie blog hop. I have added a new dimension to my blog so I can totally relate to the numerous hours blog stalking.

    I've nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award. Come over to my blog and pick it up when you have a chance.

    Carla
    One Lovely Blog Award

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found your blog through the hop and am your newest follower. I also teach fourth grade. I'd love it if you stopped by.:)
    Kristin
    iTeach 1:1

    ReplyDelete