Monday, July 2, 2012

Made it Monday!!!



This is my first attempt at Made it Monday. This was my second week of summer vacation and decided to tackle one of the many projects I want to do.  After seeing a post, somewhere, (sorry I don't remember where) I wanted to make a bin for my new clipboards.  After "divorcing" from my co-teacher of 4 years, I had to order new clipboards and needed a container to put them in.  Since my color scheme is pink, green, and black, I copied the picture I had seen somewhere. 
I used the Cricut sticky paper meant for walls since I didn't know what else would be easy and I had some here at home.  Here is my finished project (except I think I might add some ribbon to the side handles):


8 comments:

  1. Sooooo super cute. I so need to get one of those machines!!!! Everyone has one but me!!!! The things you all make with them are adorable!!!! I am so happy you linked up this week and hope you come back next week:))) Thanks for linking up:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. My list keeps getting longer and longer!! So cute :) Thanks for sharing!

    fourthgradefanatics

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cute! I'm going to have to pin this. =)

    Emily
    I Love My Classroom
    www.ilovemyclassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a new follower and I am giving you the Versatile Blogger Award. Look at my blog to see how the award works. Looking forward to reading more on your blog.

    Sarah
    Teaching Star Students

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am your newest follower! I was wondering where you found the bucket?! I want to make something like this, but haven't found a bucket I like! Stop on by my blog to enter my 25 followers giveaway!

    Teaching Joys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found the bucket in a grocery store (Tops Markets). I was so excited to purchase it and didn't care how much it cost, even though it was only $6!!!

      Delete
  6. I love your clipboard container! Great job! Thank you so much for sharing. :)

    Delighted in Second
    Hope you will join my $20 TPT gift certificate giveaway!

    ReplyDelete