Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday's Fabulous Finds (on Pinterest!)

Yes, I am blogging twice in one day! This is ONLY happening, because my two little girls are playing nicely together!  We will see for how long! lol
Anyway, I love how every Friday Kelly at Fabulous in Fourth!  shows cute ideas from Pinterest!  You have to love Pinterest! I know I do.  So here are the cute items I've found this week for both home and school!

Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


?For Daily 5?

What are your Fabulous Friday finds on Pinterest?

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love pinterest too! What did teachers do before the internet and sharing sources, yikes I don't want to even think about it. Happy Friday, hope your girls play nice all day.

    :) Nicole
    Tadpole Tidbits
    www.mrscorbitt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!!! Thank you for sharing. I love the seat and shelving unit--beautiful!

    Kaylynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pinned most of these also. I've given you an award, stop over and check it out!

    Stacy
    Leading and Reading

    ReplyDelete