Friday, July 13, 2012

Awards, Yay!!!

This week I was nominated for 2 awards!  YAY!!!!  I am so trilled that my little blog was actually nominated for the Liebster  and Versatile awards. 


I was nominated for this award by Tadpole Tidbits and Bright Concepts 4 Teachers!  Thanks ladies~


This award is named for the German word "Liebster," which translates to "beloved" or "favourite", and is given to "new, up and coming blogger."


Here are the rules:
1.  Link back to the person who gave it to you
2. Post the award to your blog.
3.  Give the award to at least 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers
4.  Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.


I have chosen to give this award to the following great bloggers:
1.  Fourth Grade Flipper
2. My Tales of a Fourth Grade Teacher
3.  Today in Second Grade
4.  I Teach. What's Your Super Power?
5.  Fourth Grade Fanatics


Go and check out this great sites!!!




******************************************


So now here are the requirements for the Versatile award:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.

2. Include a link to their site. (see above)     
3. Include the image award on your blog.


4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
     1.  I think I really do have OCD!
     2.  I LOVE summer so I can do all of the things I've wanted to over the year that I haven't had time to do, including updating and creating new items for my classroom.
    3.  I love to make cakes and cupcakes, but I hate eating them!!!  Here are some picks of my recent creations! ( I am by far a professional, just do it for fun!!!)









     4.  I love the beach, but live 1 hr away from the nearest "lake" beach.  I wish I could move out of New York state and to anywhere warm!
   5.  I love chocolate and reading!
   6.  I coach Varsity Volleyball at my school and love every minute of it.
   7.  I actually can't wait for school to start back up in September! I LOVE my job!

5. Nominate other blogs for the award.
Check out these great blogs!!! I love them!





6. When nominating include a link to their site.
Done (above)

7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.
Check for a comment from me :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award! And congratulations on yours. Happy to be a new follower.

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Thank you for the awards and congratulations on yours too:)
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete