Wednesday, June 27, 2012

New position, new room, therefore new classroom design!

If you have been following me (and that isn't too many of you), I am still trying to figure out this blogging thing.  My goal is to blog more once the school year hits in September, so in the meantime I will be trying to get more followers and write more posts. 
Anyway, in the fall I will be the fourth grade ELA teacher for the entire grade.  I am super excited to only be teaching ELA!!!!!!! And still in my absolute favorite grade!  Because of the new switch, I have to move my classroom so I thought it would be the best time to upgrade my classroom design/look.  I will be going with a neon pink, neon green, and black themed classroom.  I have found some cute items to go in my classroom as well as have been busy creating new classroom library and supply labels in these fab colors!  Has anyone seen any cute borders that would match this design?

1 comment:

  1. Google Circle Frenzy...it's polka dots but it has a black background with bright pink, green, and blue! I'm using it this year and LOVE it!

    Sara
    mrscaricosclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete